Sep 15, 2010

Fruit Ninja Arrives in the Android Market

The iPhone game Fruit Ninja made the leap to Android today. The good? It's only $.99 so they're not sticking it to us with the usual doubling of price (or worse). It's a nice, well done game and it supports Open Feint for high scores. The bad? It's a whopping 16 MB and does not yet support App2SD and I, personally, like Fruit Pirate better. I think Fruit Ninja has nicer looking menus with animated fruit, but I really love the fact that in Fruit Pirate I can slice fruit and then swing back and slice the slices into even smaller pieces. And I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I've got a bias towards a developer like Wavecade that has been supporting Android for almost a year although this also shows what a blatant copy that Fruit Pirate is of Fruit Ninja. It'll be interesting to see how quickly HalfBrick responds to all of the clamoring for App2SD support.

qrcode

No comments:

Post a Comment