In Badaboo you're the Bada and you'll be using your finger to flick him at the Boo's. That's right... just press down and quickly drag along the touch screen to flick and he'll scoot across the floor, bump into Boos, and they'll go flying every which way. Usually that's how you earn points. Furthermore, Badas and Boos range in three colors and when a Bada hits a Boo it changes color. If all the Boos and the Bada are the same color at the end of a flick then you'll get a nice bonus. So, what are the six games?
- Badaboo - Knock them around, as per the above instructions, to score big points. You get five flicks.
- Bada Marathon - I think you just play as long as you can stand it?
- BadaGolgoth - First, play some BadaBoo... then all the Boos turn into a giant monster that chases you. Run away until the monster blows. Repeat.
- BadaGolf - Knock the Boos into the holes. Some holes are colored and you can only knock like colored Boos into them.
- Survival - Badaboo, but new holes appear after each hit (or, from what I saw, every couple of hits). Don't knock the Boos into the holes.
- BadaTenor - Your Bada sings and the Boos try to annoy him by stepping on stage and singing. Knock them off of the stage.