Sep 10, 2010

Android Game Sales - Sept 10, 2010

Soccer Says - Currently FREE for a limited time (down from $.99)
Puzzle Blox - 0.99 euros (about $1.30) down from 2.95 euros
Dead End - $.99 down from $2.99 (Reviewed here)
MazeBall-Soccer - 0.64 pounds (about $1.00) from 1.20 pounds (Reviewed here)
Tiki Towers - $1.99
Crusade of Destiny - $4.99 from $5.99 (Reviewed here)
4 Player Reactor - 2.50 pounds (about $4.00) from 3 pounds (Reviewed here)
BubbleS Shooter (not to be confused with Bubble Shooter) -  0.69 euros from 1 euro
Syrious Blasts! - $0.99
Gem Laser - 0.99 euros (Looks interesting)
 
and I guess I should mention that Angry Birds has a FREE Beta available now. This has been the #1 game on the iPhone although I can't figure out why. Cuteness? But with over a quarter million downloads I have to be missing something... and it's great to see that an Android game can generate that kind of interest. Now I want to see how well a paid version sells.
 
Now it's time for my weekly plea that you share about this website with your Android loving friends! After all, they would do it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment