- There's no used market (and the vendors love that you can't sell your purchased games... in fact, that's one reason they are less expensive).
- There's ample opportunity to release updated versions. Sometimes they never come... sometimes they do.
- Eliminated my control issues entirely from what I can tell.
- Added pool to the mix of games.
- Beautified the menu system.
It's often too easy to steam ahead and not look at updates to games from the past. This one deserves a second look unless, of course, you haven't even taken a first look. 5/5 stars.