Aug 17, 2010

Black Plague

In case you're wondering where the regular reviews are... I've been dog sick for many days and today took a turn for the worse. Unfortunately, the lack of posts is like the black plague for a blog. The plus is it gives me a chance to pull down and play many games. The minus is it's hard to get motivated to do work such as write reviews or my regular job not to mention it made for a lousy vacation.

One interesting item I see in the Market now is an Atari 2600 emulator. That was actually an idea I had for bringing to Android once I get done with some current projects (my goal is to start doing some mobile development soon). I'm a bit surprised at the lack of reception... I thought it would sell a thousand copies overnight and have success like its NES, SNES, and Genesis counterparts. I guess I was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment