Feb 8, 2010

3D Paddle Bounce

The concept behind 3D Paddle Bounce is easy. Control a ping pong paddle and move it to keep the ball in the air. And that is where the game goes awry:; the author's idea of moving a paddle is actually tilting a paddle... and not moving it around! So when playing the ball appears and if you don't start at a good angle the ball goes flying off of the screen. Adjust and repeat until the ball stays in the vicinity for a second hit and then maybe you have a chance. Actually if you get the right angle so that the ball goes straight up in the air I presume you can set your Android device down and go enjoy a drink or something while you rack up a nice, high score. Admittedly my high score is about 10, though, and I haven't done that. In summary, this game is pretty boring and aggravating all in one package. About the only positive thing I can say is that it is free and thus I don't have much to complain about other than my lost time. I have far more fun playing catch by myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment