Apr 21, 2011

Game Reviews

I've been inundated with great Android games to review and just can't keep up. Currently I'm working on a comprehensive review of Pinball games for the Android, but writing real reviews takes time invested in both playing the games and writing about them. So I'll do a shout out that I'm still either looking to join up with another game review site or be joined by a handful of others with a passion for writing Android game reviews. One person isn't going to cover the whole Android Market alone anymore... and that's a good thing!

1 comment:

  1. Hey... can I please add to that flood? (for real)
    I just launched my game together with Webcore Games. It is called MiniHunt, and we took our time really polishing it. If at all possible, could you please take a few minutes to review it? As it is a really simple game, a review can be done in a few minutes literally. I sincerely hope you enjoy it, thank you very much for your time!!
    www.minihuntgame.com or https://market.android.com/details?id=air.miniHunt

    ReplyDelete