Aug 18, 2011

GameLoft has 6 of their games of sale for $.99

I complain enough about GameLoft's slighting of Android owners, but now they're offering six of their games for $0.99. The only minus is that you've got to get them through their goofy store vs the Android Market. Click the title for more details.

The games are:
  • Eternal Legacy
  • Ultimate Spiderman: Total Mayhem
  • Asphalt 6
  • The Settlers
  • Gangstar
  • Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles
As an aside, one thing that bothers me is whether if I buy a game is it tied to my device or can I always download a version for a different device at no additional cost. Anyone know?

2 comments:

  1. Downloads on the market are tied to your account, not your device.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think he means from GL site though. Last 99 cent sale I bought NOVA2. It is strictly tied to my device, as at purchase it did not create an account for me. The email I used to purchase does not register on their site as an account at all, so it looks like these are one off purchases.

    ReplyDelete