Jun 2, 2010

Meteor Blitz is Available

Meteor Blitz arrived in the Android Market as a Motorola Droid exclusive and it looks like a Geometry Wars style game. I wish I understood just how hard it is to make these games work with the other, similarly (or superiorly) powered devices as I don't understand releasing games for just one model of Android. 3D Studio has been releasing Droid only 3D shooters for a while now and STILL hasn't addressed it as an issue (they just released 2 more Doid only games this past week).

In the meantime, if you do have a Droid and 25 MB of free memory then this looks like a pretty hot game. Here's the trailer from the iPhone version. Hopefully I can delete enough stuff to, at least, temporarily make room for it such that I can do a review soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment